About The Conventional and Integrative Treatment of Common Clinical Conditions
New Course Starting in September!
- Describe common conventional treatments of Obesity, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes, Pulmonary Disease, Depression and Anxiety, and Autoimmune Disorders.
- Describe holistic and integrative providers’ treatment of common conditions including Naturopathic Medicine, Functional Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy, and Ayurvedic Medicine.
- Learn skills and techniques that coaches need to support clients with common clinical conditions.
- Evaluate research and best practices regarding integrative health treatment options.
- Create a library of online resources that provide updated normal ranges, treatment options, and other recommendations for common clinical conditions.
Groups will meet on Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm CST via Zoom, an online video conferencing platform.