Individual Coaching Services and Fees
Transformational Coaching will be provided by Michele Rae, creator of The Center Within, LLC to clients under the rights and privileges of a spiritual director trained and ordained through The Alliance of Divine Love, a non-denominational inter-faith ministry program. During your session, Michele will utilize her abilities in deep listening, intuition, curious inquiry, spiritual practices, mind-body skills, presence, encouragement and emotional and social intelligence to assist clients in realizing and developing self-directed strategies to implement the changes they desire. This transformative process includes building on her client’s gifts, talents, wisdom and passions as well as exposing and unblocking limiting beliefs, patterns and fears. She is not a mental health provider.
Client responsibilities include:
- Bringing questions and stories about their fears and desires around their chosen topics of growth and development which can include but is not limited to spiritual, health, career, abundance, life purpose and meaning, family or relationship issues.
- Having an open mind and heart willing to see more clearly their passions and limitations.
- Initiating appointments through email or phone.
- Being timely. If a client is more than 15 minutes late, they will be charged for that time. Client may extend the scheduled time for extra payment or complete session at scheduled time. If a client needs to cancel within 24 hours of scheduled session, one half agreed upon fee will be paid to coach within 15 days. Cancellation by email or phone must be verified by coach before 24 hours to avoid cancellation fee.
- Participating voluntarily. No clients are mandated to schedule or participate in sessions for any reason. Client takes full responsibility for all decisions made in connection with a coaching session and can leave any time. Client is fully aware they can approach any licensed professional for treatment of any kind. Clients may ask a third person of their choosing to be present at any coaching session.
- Being respectful of coach and coaching process at all times. Session can be ended by coach at any time.
New Rates January 2018:
Fees are $100 per hour. Discount packages can be purchased; 3 sessions for $270 or 6 sessions for $480. Fees are payable at the time of service. Ask about discounts, payment plans and financial assistance that may be available. Coach does not handle insurance claims; however, client may get a receipt, should they wish to file a claim with their health savings account or insurance. Coach will provide prior notice of fee changes. Payments are non-refundable.
Confidentiality of all discussions will be maintained at all times. Your coach will not share your information with anyone. Your records and transactions with this office are confidential. This information will not be released unless you authorize release in writing, or unless release is required by law. You are allowed access to records and written information from records in accordance with section 144.335 of Minnesota Statutes. Clients are encouraged to share their experience with anyone they choose.
Ready to get started? Schedule a Free Consultation.
Minnesota Alternative Health Care Practitioners
In accordance with Minnesota state law, The Center Within, LLC is providing you with the following notice:
“The state of Minnesota has not adopted any educational and training standards for unlicensed complementary and alternative health care practitioners. This statement of credentials is for information purposes only. Under Minnesota law, an unlicensed complementary and alternative health care practitioner may not provide a medical diagnosis or recommend discontinuation of medically prescribed treatments. If a client desires a diagnosis from a licensed physician, chiropractor or acupuncture practitioner, or services of a physician, chiropractor, nurse, osteopath, physical therapist, dietitian, nutritionist, acupuncture practitioner, athletic trainer or any other type of health care provider, the client may seek such services at any time.”
You may expect courteous treatment and to be free from verbal, physical or sexual abuse by coach.
If you have any concerns, you may file a complaint with the following office.
Office of Complementary and Alternative Practice (OCAP)
Minnesota Department of Health
P.O. Box 64975, Suite 400
Metro Square Building
St. Paul, MN 55164
651-282-5623. The general number at DOH is 651-215-5800.